Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Bonus Activity

For the bonus activity is that we had to write a letter to one of our family members that I'm going to visit Malaysia and so I have to explain why I choose Malaysia and how long I'll be going.

Dear Mum & Dad 

I'll be going to Malaysia for 5 weeks to explore there wonderful places and food. Malaysia has lots of facts that I didn't know about like they have the largest cave chamber. I'll take lots of photos and videos. 

Love from Cecillia P.s if you guys want to come then join me on my journey to Malaysia.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Cecillia, I like how you have read the instructions carefully and written all the things needed in your letter. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cecellia I like your letter to your mum and dad. It sounds really awesome and fascinating. I like how you put Love from Ceceillia. Keep up the fabolous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cecellia I like your letter to your mum and dad. It sounds really awesome and fascinating. I like how you put Love from Ceceillia. Keep up the fabolous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cecillia
    Nice letter to your mum and dad. You included things like: Where you are going, how long you are going and what you will do there. Keep up the great work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete