Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey


For this activity I have to give 2 reasons why should Spain stop this popular activity that is called "Bull fighting" 

My 2 reasons

1. Because when the matador help kill the bull they will get hurt and broke their arms,legs,heart and the most important part is your brain because you could get brain damage and no one would want that even your family and friends wouldn't want to see you in the hospital.

2. For people to fight a bull is a serious thing, Why? because your going to risk your life killing a bull when you can go visit family across the world and many more.

 


5 comments:

  1. Hello Cecillia, I like how you explained why you think Bull fighting should be banned. I also agree the the Matadors could get hurt. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cecillia I also agree with you and AJ, the Matadors could get hurt or maybe even die. By what you said in your blogpost I am presuming a lot of people get injured or hurt in this popular activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cecelia I agree with you , AJ, and Harry bullfighting should be bammed as it can hurt the Matadors or maybe the bull. I like how you have added a picture. Nice Job. Keep up the hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cecelia I agree with you , AJ, and Harry bullfighting should be bammed as it can hurt the Matadors or maybe the bull. I like how you have added a picture. Nice Job. Keep up the hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cecillia
    I agree with you. People (Or the bull) could get seriously injured or even killed in this dangerous sport. Keep up the blogging!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete