Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey

So On Activity 2 it says that we had to research 3 interesting facts about your country that you picked my one was Malaysia so 3 interesting facts about Malaysia - 

I.F 1 - Muslim Malaysian children have to kiss there parents' hand to urge for forgiveness for any offers in the earlier year on Hari Raya Puasa which means they celebrate at the end when they have finished there fasting.

I,F 2 - The first prime minister was Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj 

I,F 3 - The world discovered that there was a largest cave chamber in Sarawak Chamber it's located in Gunung Mulu National Park thats in Malaysia.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cecillia, Wow! You have found some really really interesting facts about Malaysia. I didn't know any of these things about Malaysia. It is great to learn about new things. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cecillia your three intresting facts are more then intresting. I did not know any of these facts. Now I know some facts about Malaysia. Keep up the hard work Cecillia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cecillia
    Great facts on Malaysia. They are certainty interesting and they were all things that I haven't heard of. Keep up the blogging!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete