Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Best New Zealander - Winter Learning Journey




Richie McCaw (rugby player), Lorde (singer), Kane Williamson (cricket player), Maria Tutaia (netball player), John Key (prime minister of New Zealand) or Shaun Johnson (league player). What I had to do here was to pick out the best person. My best person is Maria Tutaia because I like the way she plays netball also I played netball when I was 6 years old and now I'm still playing for My school Panmure Bridge School. I am improving how I play and meeting new friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cecillia
    I like how you added each name of the people you had to chose between. I choose Kane Williamson because I really like cricket and he plays for the black caps. Keep up the nice work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cecillia,

    I didn't realise that you played netball for Panmure Bridge School. That's fantastic! I have recently learned how to play myself. I was born and raised in Canada so I grew up playing basketball rather than netball. When I moved to NZ I was asked to join a netball team so I went along and did my best. Sadly, I was not a great player because I always wanted to dribble the ball and I ran all over the court, forgetting that I was supposed to stay in a specific area. Oops!

    When I play netball I am usually a centre. What position do you play?

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel Williamson,

      I never knew that you use to play basketball. When I grew up I played netball when I was 6 now 12 years old. My position is GD & C But I can Play GS,WA,GA,WD & GK.

      Cheers, Cecillia

      Delete