Pages

Saturday 9 July 2016

Water Polo - Winter Learning Journey


This is called Water Polo. Water Polo is in one of the Olympic game, Water Polo is similar to soccer but in water. The aim of Water Polo is two teams with 7 players verse each other and so they have to try get a goal and who ever team gets the most then they win. Two rules for Water Polo is 'Players can only use one hand to hold the ball' and Players move the ball by passing to their teammates or swimming with the ball in front of them. What I learned from Water Polo is that when it was the 1900 in Paris only men could play, When it was the 2000 womens went to Sydney to play.



4 comments:

  1. Hello Cecillia, I like how you explained how to play this game and what you are supposed to do. I mostly like how you said what you learnt. I think it is cool to learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cecillia,

    Wow Cecillia, I am very impressed. I have really liked the way how you went deep into your blurb and how you choose to do Water Polo. Did you know that I have done the same sport as you?. Keep up you blogging Cecillia.


    Yours Sincerely,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cecillia,

    What a great choice! I see that both you and June have chosen the same sport. That's fantastic! I really love water polo and used to watch it regularly when I was a student at university in Canada. In fact, one of my good friends played on the water polo team and she once told me that it was such an aggressive sport that she had to wear two sets of togs every time she played because, at least, one set would get torn off by an opposing player! I had no idea that it could be so violent but apparently it really is - yikes!

    Keep up the great work :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cecillia
    Wow, Rachel I had now idea a fun sport could be very violent! I like your facts about water polo Cecillia and I think water polo could be a very interesting game.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete