Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Be The Inspiration - Winter Learning Journey

Be the Inspiration 


The video of 'Be the Inspiration' was a creative and exciting video. Why? because there were different sports and also it looks like they have been practising in different areas. So when they practice it feels like they are practising at the Rio Olympic. In New Zealand it would take many practices to be in the Rio Olympic and compete others, The key to being in the Rio Olympic is By PRACTISE,PRACTICE,PRACTICE! What I got from the video was "It gives us the freedom to think,move and adapt" Because when you're angry,sad or happy at someone then you could play a sport to shake all your emotions off so when you go to school you could forgive the person who made you  angry,sad or happy. But I also thought the video could've been better if they put my favourite sport in the olympic games that is Netball.


    





I rate this video has a 5 because I like to play sport and I loved it because they were so creative with the video that they produce for the Rio Olympic 2016. Also the title "Be the Inspiration" because when we grow up the young ones need a role model and someone to look up to when they grow and grow. 


Click here to watch the video.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cecillia
    I like how you gave a really long blurb about the inspiration video. I gave it a 4 out of 5 when I rated it. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cecillia, you have written such a nice, long blurb to explain your reasoning. That is fabulous! I also like the way that you gave the movie five stars but suggested that it could still be improved upon by adding netball into the film. Good suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete