Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Tom and Vinicius Video Episode #3 - Winter Learning Journey


Today I watched Tom and Vinicius episode #3. This episode was about Tom and Vinicius who were in china, when they were looking at the view then they meet 3 young beautiful girls, they wanted to take photos of Tom and Vinicius. But the 3 young beautiful girls told them to keep moving back and so they did and so they were at the edge of the mountain. From there Tom and Vinicius saw them rowing to another land. And played with them until night, Tom and Vinicius and the 3 young beautiful girls watched the moon until Tom had a great idea and that idea was to let some fireflies go and brighten up the bridge then celebrated and played music with each other.





3 comments:

  1. Hello Cecillia, I don't really get this episode and I am quite confused. Maybe next time you should explain your work more simple because some people might not understand it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aj,

      Thanks for the help just needed to check my work when I publish next time

      Delete
  2. Hello Cecillia
    I like your description of what happened to Tom and Vini in this episode (I only did episode 1). Keep up all of the awesome work so far.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete