Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Marjorie Gestring - Winter Learning Journey


This is Marjorie Gestring she was the youngest person who won a gold medal in the Olympics. If I met her I would be so surprise because she youngest girl who got a gold medal. I would ask her lots of questions but only 5 questions. My questions 1. How does it feel like being the young girl to get a gold medal? 2.What did it make you feel to go to the Olympics? 3.For your age how does it feel? 4.How did you know that your going to join the Olympics? 5. Do you feel proud of yourselves? And then I will just be so proud of her because it means that young children like Marjorie Gestring can get a gold medal for what they learn and what they want to do in there lives.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cecillia
    I find it very cool that someone just a few years older than me can win a Olympic medal. Her parents must have been proud of her hard work. Marvelous work so far, keep it up.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is marvelous work, Cecillia. I love the way that Daniel has already commented on your post and made mention of your great effort! I, too, find it amazing to think that someone was able to win an Olympic medal at the age of 13. Crazy, isn't it?!

    I wonder who the youngest person will be to compete in the Rio Olympics. I suppose that we will just have to wait and see...

    Keep up the great work!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete