Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Poem - Winter Learning Journey


Sunshine yells mum
Go get ready says dad
Don’t forget your straightener says Sister
Do your hair properly says brother
It had me thinking
When I get on the plane Expectations just come to me.
But I know that I will nail it.


So what I had to do here was that I had to imagine that I am in TVNZ and I was paid to go to Rio de Janeiro to attend the Olympics games and report the golf or the rugby competitions. So I had to write how I feel and would I be excited? No because I will be my first time traveling and reporting on the golf and rugby, but at the same time proud of myself because I've come all the way from New Zealand to the Olympics.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Cecillia, I like how you described how you would feel if you were in TVNZ and you had to got the olympics and report the golf or rugby. If I was doing that job I think that I would feel the same as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aj,

      Thank you for always commenting on my blog and yes I will feel like that some times. Keep it up Aj

      Cecillia

      Delete
    2. Hi Cecillia + Aj,
      Its nice to see you people communicating about your learning.

      Delete
    3. I completely agree, Nesi! It's pretty awesome :)

      Cheers, Rachel

      Delete
  2. Hi Cecillia and AJ,

    It is so wonderful to see that you guys are so supportive of each other and checking each other's blogs so regularly. Well done!

    Well done to you as well, Cecillia, for this very creative poem. I think that you should be very proud of yourself for doing something so brave. Travelling to Rio is a huge adventure and it would require you to be quite courageous. I'm sure that you could handle it!

    Keep up the great work ;)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cecellia, I really like the poem you have created. I can really relate to this, escpically in my family. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete