Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

New Zealand - Winter Learning Journey


So what I had to is pick out of these 3 and I picked Andrea Kilday. Why I picked her? because I want to learn taekwondo also what I learned about her was that she got gold medals in all sporting events held in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea in July 2016. What I want to ask Andrea Kilday is How do you fill when you're competing other people from other countries. Also What I like about Andrea Kilday that she keeps going with taekwondo and looks after her 2 boys.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cecillia
    I like how you added photos of all three people (I just wrote their names). Which person is Andrea Kilday again?. Keep up the great work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel,

    It's nice to see you commenting on others blogs also Andrea Kilday is the lady up top. Keep it up Daniel
    Cecillia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! It is so great to see that you are commenting on each other's blogs and then commenting on each other's comments. Yay! I am so, so happy to see this.

    I am also happy to see that you have chosen Andrea as your NZ athlete of choice. She is a very talented athlete and is one of only a handful of women who are on the national taekwondo team. Great choice!

    Keep those comments (and posts) coming!

    Best, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete