Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Ranking The Uniforms - Winter Learning Journey


What I had to do for the Winter Learning Journey was that I had to rank the uniforms up to #1 to #3 and what I rank the 2012 uniform was a #1 because It didn't have any designs on it only a olympic logo. For the 2008 I gave it #3 because you could see the big fern so if New Zealand is in the olympic and they see the big fern then they will notice that that's New Zealand because of the fern. For 2004 uniform I gave it a #2 because It's kind of like the 2008 but the fern is only white and black at the background but it still looks cool. It was cool ranking the New Zealand Uniforms.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cecillia,

    I have enjoyed looking in your blog post... I think that their FANTASTIC!! The things we have incommon was that me and you have the same ranking for each NZ team uniform. Keep up the amazing blogging,

    Have a safe Holiday!
    From June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cecillia,

    Thank you for putting in so much effort for this post. I love the way that you explained your choices and the way that you illustrated them. How did you create the text boxes above the pictures? That is very cool.

    Like you (and June!), I would have ranked the uniforms in the same order. We clearly have the same fashion sense :)

    Keep up the awesome work,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cecillia
    Unlike you, Rachel and June I think the first picture is the best, the second the second best and the third one last. I actually do like the text boxes though, I just put mine on my blog straight away.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete